In the context of labour law we offer our clients the following services:
- Preparation and approval of corporate documentation (in-house labour law regulations):
- Drafting and legal analysis of contracts (including particularly employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, non-competition agreements, agreements of entrusting property to employer, management contracts);
- Drafting and legal analysis of rules (including particularly work rules, remuneration rules, rules on company social benefits fund, rules on the use of company cars, training rules, implementation of anti-mobbing and anti-discrimination rules);
- We represent and support employers in all processes related to the restructuring of employment:
- Draft statements on employment contract termination;
- Documentation related to redundancy programmes and elimination of posts;
- Participation in meetings with employees;
- Negotiation on employment restructuring conditions.
- We prepare opinions on interpretation of provisions in the field of labour law and social security law;
- We represent our clients in legal disputes and before public administration authorities in cases that fall under labour law and social security law (including particularly all cases concerning the compensation for employment contract termination, mobbing, discrimination, payment of remuneration and appeals against the decisions of Social Insurance Institution and Labour Inspector);
- We conduct specialist trainings in the area of labour law and social security law, both in traditional and online form (our courses are tailored to individual needs of our clients and their employees);
- We participate in anti-mobbing commission meetings and provide advisory services in handling cases related to mobbing both inside a company and before a court;
- We cooperate with clients’ partners in payroll and accounting and ensure the employment costs optimisation on the basis of currently binding provisions of labour law, social security law and tax law;
- We support our clients in the arrangement of formalities related to foreigners working in the territory of Poland and employee foreign delegation (including particularly the analysis of labour law and social security law provisions of the EU Member States).